Intersite replication is replication between domain controllers located two separate domains or sites. A site is a physical location of an organization that operates in multiple locations. A Site Link is the logical connection between the sites. You can create a site link in the Active Directory Sites and Services console.
To create a site link:
1. Click Start, choose Administrative Tools and click on Active Directory Sites and Services.
2. Expand Inter-Site Transport tree object and right click IP or SMTP then click on New Site Link.
3. In the New Object dialog box, type link name.
4. From the Sites Not In This Link box, select the site to assign with this link to and click the Add button.
5. Click OK when you done.Publisher: abdirahman isse