Prep time: 30 minute
Cook time: 45 minute
Ready in: 1hour 15 minute
. 5 1\2 ounce manicotti pasta
. 8 ounce shredded mozzarella cheese
. 2 eggs
. 1 jar spaghetti sauce
. 1 pint part-skim ricotta cheese
. 1 teaspoon dried parsley
. 3\4 cup grated parmesan cheese
. Ground black pepper
. Salt to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F or 175 degrees C.
- Take saucepan pour water into it and boil. After boiling cook manicotti pasta until done and then drain the water and rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl combine eggs, parsley, mozzarella, ricotta, pepper, salt and 1\2 cup parmesan cheese and mix well.
- Take a baking dish and pour 1\2 cup sauce into it and fill each manicotti shell with 3 tablespoons cheese mixture and arrange over some sauce. After all he layer pour remaining sauce into top and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake them for 45 minutes or until they bubbly and serve it with garlic bread and crispy salad.