This is summertime special baked chicken dish with some beautiful tomatoes, zucchini and some fresh basil. It will take 20 minute to prep, 30 minute to cook and this lovely dish will be ready in 50 minute. Serve for 4 people.
. 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
. 1 egg
. 4tablespoons olive oil
. 1 tablespoon water
. 5 sliced zucchinis
. 1 cup bread crumbs
. 2 teaspoons nicely chopped fresh basil
. 4 sliced tomatoes
. 1\2 teaspoon salt
. 2\3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
. 1\8 teaspoon ground black pepper
. 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- First preheat your oven to 400 degrees F and lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Take a shallow bowl and beat egg, pepper, salt and water together. Now set 2 tablespoons of bread crumbs aside and pour remaining bread crumbs into a plain plate.
- Now dip the chicken into the egg mixture and then place into the bread crumbs and mix them well.
- Take a large skillet and heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat. Cooked the chicken until it looks browned for 2-3 minutes long per aside in medium heat.
- Now add remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil to cook the zucchini and garlic over medium heat or until zucchini is slightly tender. After that transfer to the baking dish.
- Now sprinkle 2 tablespoons bread crumbs over the zucchini and top with sliced tomatoes, basil and 2\3 cup mozzarella cheese. Then placed chicken on top of zucchini layer and cover the baking dish with foil paper.
- Bake them about 25 minutes and make sure the chicken is perfectly cook and then you can add some extra cheese and bake them about 5 more minutes to melt that cheese. Serve it with your favorite dip.
Publisher: Fadiyah Sameh