If your Windows 7 is running out of disk space, check the size of your c:/windows/winsxs folder.
The WinSXS folder contains all Windows system components updates that are already installed on your system.
To clean up this folder:
1) Click Start on your windows.
2) In the star menu, type Disk Cleanup to search.
3) Open up the Disk Cleanup utility.
4) In the Disk Cleanup utility, make sure Windows Update Cleanup is checked off.
5) Click Ok to run the clean and reboot your system.
Note: If you cannot find Windows Update Cleanup as an option, update your computer with latest windows 7 patches.