. 12 egg roll wraps
. 1 teaspoon ginger paste
. 1 teaspoon garlic paste
. 1-2 cup chicken or beef
. 1\4 cup soy sauce
. 4 onions sliced
. 1 teaspoon salt (as per taste)
. 1 teaspoon sesame oil
. 1 teaspoon sugar
. 1 teaspoon water
. 1 cup cabbage sliced
. 1 cup carrot sliced
. 1 egg beaten
. Oil for fry
1. Take a pan and add oil in it and heat it for sometime, and after that add chicken, ginger paste and garlic paste into it and fry for sometime.
2. Now mix sugar, salt, sesame oil and soy sauce in a bowl and add the fried chicken and mix them well.
3. Take a large bowl and combine carrot, cabbage and onions.
4. Now pour meat over the vegetables and stir well and let cool slightly.
5. Lay the wrap and place 3 tablespoons chicken filling in center of egg roll wrapper.
6. Fold bottom point up over filling and roll once. Now fold in right and left points.
7. Brush beaten egg on top and finish rolling.
8. Set aside and repeat with remaining filling.
9. Take a frying pan and heat the oil.
10. Fry a few egg rolls in pan at a time, 2-3 minutes per side in medium flame.
11. Drain on paper towels and serve with sweet and sour sauce.Publisher: Fadiyah Sameh