Because summer is not about just flip-flops, you know.
1) Minimalist sandals: They make your foot look almost naked. Just a few straps, a flat sole and voilà. Pair them with a printed, long maxi dress and you are ready to go. Tip: make sure they are good quality so they won’t hurt your feet.
2) Gladiator sandals: It looks like 2007 is back. These sandals were the major shoe trend eight years ago and now they are back for more. Knee-high gladiator sandals preferably in nude or black are what you need to step up your fashion game. Style them with miniskirts, denim cut-offs and short dresses.
3) Birkenstocks: Classic and comfy. Pick a neutral color or go crazy with a designer floral pair.
4) Studded sandals: Nude or black with silver or golden studs. Heels are included. Rock your summer outfits with these babies!
5) Casual wedges: they are never really gone. Wedges are classy but modern, a suitable alternative to stiletto heels for your office outfits.Publisher: mariana d.