This yummy chicken and spinach lasagna comes with a creamy white cheese sauce. It’s quite easy to make at home. It will take 25 minutes to prep and 50 minutes to cook.
Serving: 12 persons
Calories contains: 428
. 9 lasagna noodles
. 2 packages frozen chopped spinach, drained and thawed
. 2 cups cooked chicken meat (cubed)
. 2 cups chicken broth
. 1½ cup butter
. 1½ cups milk
. 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
. 1 chopped onion
. 2 cups ricotta cheese
. ½ cup all-purpose flour
. 1 teaspoon dried basil
. 1 clove minced garlic
. 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
. 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
. ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
. 1 teaspoon salt
. 1 teaspoon dried oregano
. ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese for topping
- First preheat your oven to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
- Boil some lightly salted water and cook lasagna noodles for 8-10 minutes. Drain the water and rinse with cold water.
- Take a large saucepan and melt the butter over medium heat. Cook the garlic and onion in the butter until tender or look brown, stir frequently. Add flour and salt and simmer the heat until they mix together well or start bubbling. Now mix milk and broth and stir constantly for 1 minute long. Now add ¼ cup parmesan cheese and 2 cups mozzarella cheese.
- Season with black pepper, oregano, and basil. Remove the pan from heat and set aside.
- Take a baking dish and spread 1/3 of the sauce mixture in the bottom. Layer them with 1/3 of the noodles, the chicken, and the ricotta. Now arrange like 1/3 of the noodles over the chicken and layer with 1/3 of the sauce mixture, and then add spinach and finally the remaining 2 cups mozzarella cheese and ½ cup parmesan cheese.
- Arrange remaining noodles like before and sprinkle with ¼ cup parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes in the preheated oven until cook perfectly and serve hot.